The San Francisco Vein Center accepts most medical insurance. Unfortunately, insurance is not simple. Understanding what your insurance pays and what you are required to pay can be complex and frustrating. Our staff takes the time to help patients with any questions or problems they may have with their insurance plans. Also check out our article on insurance and vein treatment.
Dr. Aquino is both a Hill Physicians and Brown and Toland provider. A partial list of some of the insurance providers accepted includes:
- Anthem Blue Cross of California
- Asian American Medical Group (Chinese Community Health Care Association)
- Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland
- Health Net
- Health Plan of San Mateo
- Hill Physicians
- Jade Health Care Medical Group (Chinese Community Health Plan)
- Medicare / Medi-Cal
- San Francisco Healthplan through Hills Physicians and Brown and Toland
- Tricare (Champus)
- United Healthcare
Please call the San Francisco Vein Center office at 650-991-1122 to confirm if your medical insurance provider is accepted.